Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Elliot Spitzer Reviews (The Toronto Sun ) The Jitzu Move

OK I'm sorry I cant stop....It's just insane that we are suppose to put Elliot Spitzer on a pedestal now....I know this is the second post I have had on him but its really not Mr Spitzer I'm after. I'm totally sold down the river that CNN will create news out of nothing and make people think anyone is a saint.... And or they will make people think what they want them to think. And right now they want you to think that Elliot Spitzer is a family man and knows a ton on Economics and more...Maybe he does know some things but we the public are not listening...

You remember in Star Wars how the Jedi will walk up to someone and wave their hands in front of a person and then say "you will do as I say"????? and then the person had a dumb look on his face and said yes I will do as you say? That is what CNN is trying to do right now. They are taking someone who we really don't care to listen to and their throwing him into the limelight and saying (You /the ignorant people of the world .......should listen.....to This Man.....)
... I mean let's all be honest right now...The first thing I thought of when I saw his co host is I bet he was wondering if he could sleep with her? And I was also guessing that she was or is not happy with the fact that she is working with him....Come on you know he is undressing her with his eyes....
Right now an easier thing for CNN to persuade the American people about is (John Edwards did not sleep with his lover)...I'd buy that one faster than what they are trying to gag me with right now......on anything Spitzer says.
Here's the deal...I bet a friend of mine that I blog with this show has 3 months.....click the link below and let the sun times show you the stats on the show......

Whats next from CNN???? Governor Blagojevich Stock Reviews?????......This is so becoming a joke. I'ts like a freight train wreck...I can't stop watching it and the more I watch it the more it bugs me that they are trying to shove this guy down our throat...

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/tv/2010/10/05/15591271.html



The Black Widow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow