Friday, March 11, 2011

American Debt


You know I will be the first to admit that I do not love what is going on in Libya. However I have to say I'm more concerned about our Nations DEBT. We are fighting two wars and we are spending Billions per day (whatever that amount is)......I may be off some but the point is this. If I go out and keep using my credit card and go over my limit I will keep getting higher interest rates until at some point I cannot make my payment.

Why is it that we the "USA" have to bail people out? OK how about this. If know one else wants to send in our troops (I would love to help Libya if we could afford it".....)....How about some other Countries kick in some cash? It simply amazes me how much debt we have to China and we keep taking on more.....

Don't' worry I know many of you will disagree with me but remember this is my view point. And yes I know many others will say "its a global economy stupid"....Well that is a fact but the bottom line is someone should be kicking some cash our way for our people in the military who don't' have homes or health insurance.

It's a sad day and I'm only taking a guess here but we will get involved in 3 wars and our DEBT will sky rocket even more...

God Help us.

The Black Widow

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow