Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gillian Barre Syndrom

Dearest Friends across the globe:   About a year ago now I was paralyzed form Gillian Barre Syndrome and almost died. My blog has been sitting since about April of last year and my aplogies I forgot who I was for a bit.  Coming this week I will have a new story on Gillian Barre for those of you who have had it.....And those of you who have sons or daughters with it now. I am happy to be back and I will tell you why very soon. The story should be posted by Friday of this week.


Regards,


The Black Widow

4 comments:

  1. So, I just now saw this. What's going on? How are you doing ? please let me know. email me at teresaevangeline@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    whitetail pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow