Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Facebook Groups

Of course being fired is never fun. But I have to tell you....lately I'm addicted to face book. One day I was on there and I noticed you could create groups. So i got in there playing around and wow...I realized that inside groups you can hire and fire people or change their positions.

So with my since of humor now I created a group...something like Galk..... at least it sounds like it. Then I invited my friends. Now over the last 4 years I have worked for a company who has treated me like dirt. So that is exactly what I'm doing I'm treating my employees like dirt and they get to see what I've been through.

My goal as I put out on the company letterhead is to have 80% Directors and 20% employees. Today I went through the fictitious budget and realized us Directors needed more money so I had to cut all the employees' money.

Basically I hire and fire someone every day based on the nothingness of real life. My company that I actually work for would rather fire you than look at you. Like today I promoted a director of purchasing and told him to blame all his issues on the Quality department.

Then I promoted a Director of Quality and told him he is the Last to Know and the First to Blame....Cause that is how it is. Then I promoted a Sales guy and told him to sell something on commission/ take the commission only to find out Quality and Production cannot build the parts because he never got prints when he made the sale. This actually is not funny stuff since I have lived with people like this and that did these things to me. I guess I had to make myself a Director to actually have any fun......

How can one have so much fun on facebook?


The Black Widow

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the internet and FB are a whole 'nother world, aren't they? I don't know whether to remain knowingly addicted or to run like hell. very fast. and very far.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow