Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rocket Science......How your life really went



When I was growing up I had an insatiable urge to build stuff. Later I noticed my nephew had the same issue. He was always creating something and now my boy is the same way. Sometimes when your growing up you think you will steer your life in a certain direction. And then one day you wake up and you realize you did'nt go in that direction. While I never thought I was going to be a Rocket Scientist maybe I did think I would be more than what I am today. But I guess we all have to deal with reality.


This year now in May I'm going to be 43 and while I have not accomplished everything I wanted I have done some cool things. Remember when you were in High School and you always wanted to be older? And now when your 43 you think "oh no I don't want to be 50"...... And I'm sure before I know it I will be 50....That is depressing.... That's when you try and calm yourself and say at least I'm not 60.....


May is my birthday......eeek......Say a prayer for an old man......



The Black Widow

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try again and spell correctly this time. You will more than likely live another 43 years, at least. Think of it that way. You're just getting warmed up! Life does get better, more interesting and intriguing, I think. Happy Birthday on whatever day it falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! John Wayne said, when he was in his Fifties, that, looking back, when he was in his Forties he was a young buck and didn't know it. And so it is! You've got a looooong way to go! (And you're still not showing up on my blogroll!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow