Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas


I suppose I have gotten a bit mundane with this but I wanted to wish all my viewers a very Merry Christmas. As you all know I'm from a very small town in Northern WI...Its my Christmas wish this year that I get to go home once for Christmas ( I have not been home on xmas for 5 years). As usual my kids are sick again and who knows if that is going to happen. At any rate I'm sure I will have fun at home with them none the less if I dont get up North lets be honest....( I will be pissed) but not at my kids....just the way things go sometimes..
I am looking forward to next year to what I blog about.
I never understood why my blog is called black widow hunting made fun when really I don't talk much about hunting. I really blog about crap and sometimes on very speratic subjects. I am a John Mackenroe of blogging per say. Lately I have been fascinated with Ancient Aliens......and as always Bigfoot. One final note for today is whoever follows me on blogspot( believe it or not) I read your blogs. And what is cool about blogging is that there are a lot of people out there that can write a hell of a lot better than me.. My blog was meant to be fun and with that let me just say thank you for viewing my blog. Merry Christmas........
The Black Widow

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!! and an unforgettable 2012 -sorry my poor english-.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow