Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ANCIENT ALIENS......


Ok: I'm on vacation and so this might be my last blog till next month. Lately I have been totally addicted to my new show "Ancient Aliens"....Although I don't take the show ver batum I am a firm believer there is life on other planets....The deal is the Universe is like 12-14 Billion years old or something like that and Earth is about 4 Billion. So weather it is a little zygote, a (mus-Ket O) or some kind of worm. Other planets are older than ours and have had more time to evolve than our planet has.
But getting back to Ancient Aliens they are finding lots of older civilizations that predate mans existence earlier than we had originally thought. Whether you like it or not it is a very cool show and I ask that you just go and check it out. You don't even have to believe any of it but what is really cool is the Archaeology that they talk about on the show. The things that earlier peoples have carved into the rocks (that maybe they saw or witnessed).
Whatever the deal it's the kind of crap I love to watch. Im on vacation so Im really screwing the pooch so to speak....Im outa here for a week....
Peace out and check out "Ancient Alliens."...
The Black Widow

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow