Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving / Things I'm Thanksful For (Top 10 List)

(please note that the Black Widow does reserve the right to use improper english/grammer/ and misspell words)........


This week I wanted to share with you a few things in my sarcastic tone that I am thankful for. But first is it me or does it seem today that Thanksgiving gets overran by Christmas right away?

Anyway I'm thought about it and I use to fly a lot with the old company I work for. Here is what I'm' thankful for this year.

#1 I'm Thankful for my wife and kids.

#2 I'm thankful "I don't" have to fly any more/ ride coach and put up with the ASSHOLE from first class who cant put his 15 bags in the first 5 rows.....God I don't miss that at all..

#3 I'm thankful that my kids are still in a house this year.

#4 I'm thankful I've been able to swing 2 jobs for the last 5 years to accomplish #2.

#5 I'm thankful for my buddy Dave who watches my dog when I go on vacation. My dog is a bastard in the car and bites me when I get in and out. I love the little guy but I dread every trip with him.

#6 I'm thankful that my kids will have a Christmas this year.

#7 I'm thankful my parents and bro's and sista's are all alive.

#8 I'm thankful I finally got a truck after wanting one for 5 years....I still cannot put down my car and truck magazine which I used to find my truck. Now I catch myself looking for the next one that I want. I'm addicted.

#9 I'm thankful I woke up this year in the world of Politics.

#10 I'm thankful I kept blogging and met the people on here I did to find out more about #9.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone see you next week.

The Black Widow

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow