Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ancient Aliens Vrs God




While I don't put a lot of weight into them (And I know they are Trash) I love to follow stories on Bigfoot, Ancient Aliens and Ghosts.

Recently though I saw a show on Ancient Aliens. And in it the guests of the show were talking about how the bible has it wrong. Maybe it was not God who came down from the Heavens, maybe it was Aliens. Now Im a guy that grew up Catholic and I went to church every day before school and on weekends. So I will be the first to admit that I may not believe everything in the bible (some parts maybe are stories passed down from generation to generation) and I believe that many religions have parts that are just that. Stories that are passed down from generation to generation. However in each Religion there is a God or a person etc.
So Im sorry to say no...I don't think Ancient Aliens are the Gods...Why?
Newtons Law of Motion ("every body will persist in it's state of rest or of uniform motion (constant velocity) in a straight line unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed on it.
So to me the as a young child I believed in God maybe because my parents did. But as I got older and I found out about the big bang and Newtons Law and that sealed the deal for me. Did Aliens create the Big Bang? No.....Could they have come to this planet? Yes.....could they exist? Yes.......Could God have created Aliens ...Yes...
Do you know out of all the Galaxies ours is the youngest one out there?. There are billions of Galaxies and planets out there. If our Galaxy is the youngest that means there are other planets and Galaxies which have had had millions of years to run through evolution before us.
And yes I think there is a place where Evolution and Religion go together. Perhaps we all came from monkeys (evolved from them) Im ok with that.
But in the end....Something......or Some "One".....had to create that big bang....There had to be a force..... And I'm sorry to say Ancient Aliens did not do that. Maybe we were all a zygote at one time and we evolved to get here. If it were not for the Big Bang my friends.....We would not be here...I also do not believe as the Athiests tell you....the Big Bang...Just happened.
The Black Widow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow