Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CHICAGO:::::::SPOOKY BUILDINGS


So last weekend while down in Chicago I snapped the photo you see here. I don't know what it is but some buildings have personality some have character and some are creepy.
And when I look at these 3 (I've seen them many times before) I get that creepy feeling. Maybe it's just the location or maybe it's because they are looking down on you like a castle from a hilltop.
When my wife and I bought our home we were like yea....we got that "hello I'm a nice house buy me" feeling. And then there are those homes where you get that "If you come here /I'll scare the shit out of you feeling"..... Part of my day no matter where I go I'm always looking at buildings. To see how they are built and I guess to see if I think they are cool or not. The bottom line is I guess these buildings are cool but Creepy.....Even during the day they are creepy. I guess the moral of the story is I will not live in Creepy....
The Black Widow

1 comment:

  1. I agree. some buildings, some houses, have creepy energy. I've lived in places and stayed in places that spoke to me in a very peaceful way as soon as I walked in the door, sometimes before I even got inside. Like now. I love the energy of the place I'm in. It feels "right."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I appreciate your comments.

The Black Widow